Nurse Practitioner Oncology
We are hiring an experienced Oncology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Connecticut!
We will consider candidates with medical oncology experience and/or infusion backgrounds! We will consider other oncology backgrounds as well!
The candidate shall provide value based care in an ambulatory setting, and will be involved in triage and the spectrum of outpatient management: urgent visits, chemotherapy pre-treatment visits, follow up appointments, and ongoing survivorship care. An understanding of clinical trials and the ability to monitor patients on protocol is an advantage.
This is an AMAZING opportunity for professional advancement! We have top notch technology, advanced oncology programs/networks most wished they had access to!
Our ideal candidate will have skills and training in assessment and management of the physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual and social needs of the patient and family. Candidates should have a demonstrated ability of positive interaction with the medical/nursing staff and other members of the multidisciplinary team. Our team is committed to the growth and development of the candidate through support, collaboration, and mentoring.
We are offering
- Professional development
- Competitive Compensation
- Matching 401k, tiered medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- Reimbursement for CME, professional society membership, licensure, and malpractice
- State of the art clinical and informatics technology.
- Well run, efficient clinical and administrative business operations in a growing and financially secure organization.
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner Master’s program
- Certification as a Physician Assistant or National Board Certification an Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANP), Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP), Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP), or Oncology Nurse Practitioner (AOCNP)
- Oncology experience strongly preferred.