Originations Compliance Specialist
Orange County, California
A national leading mortgage lender is looking for a Compliance Officer who has expertise in mortgage originations. This role will provide autonomy in monitoring the compliance management program. As a Compliance Officer, you will have sovereignty over ensuring there is full conformity with state and federal laws & regulations.
- Ensure conformity with state and federal laws, rules, & regulations in regards to Mortgage Originations.
- Play a leading role in drafting policies and procedures.
- Properly participating in the preparation and execution of regulatory exams & audits as well as compliance-related projects.
- Have extensive knowledge of bylaws affecting the mortgage and lending industry such as TILA, RESPA, HMDA, ECOA.
- Robust ability to build & develop strong working relationships with business units & management.
- Familiarity & experience working with non-bank compliance requirements.
For more information about this or other positions, please contact Samir Mustafayev at [email protected].