Vice President – Private Equity
London, United Kingdom
Bruin is partnering with a global Investment Manager to hire a Vice President for their Private Equity Team.
Our client has built an impressive track record in the Private Equity space, having established top-tier international team and a strong investment strategy. Going through significant growth, the Vice President will play a leading role sourcing, executing and managing investments across Europe and Turkey, playing a crucial role in expanding the region coverage.
The Vice President will:
- Qualify potential investment opportunities, develop investment thesis, direct transaction execution, and coordinate closing
- Work on all aspects of the investment process from origination, detailed due diligence, financial modelling, structuring, negotiating, and closing, to post-closing performance improvement and tracking
- Be hands on with portfolio company board & management to support strategy development, organizational development, value creation, business development, M&A and exit
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in either a Senior Associate/Junior Vice President or equivalent position in a Private Equity business, Investment Bank, or Asset Management company
- Have a proven successful track record in private equity, investment banking, management consulting, or operating/corporate development in private equity portfolio companies or high-growth tech companies
- Demonstrate experience in leading the origination, execution and management of investments.
- Be highly entrepreneurial with a drive for excellence, a solid business expertise, flexibility, and high integrity.
- Show excellent analytical skills, consistent attention to detail and extensive financial modelling skills.
- Have a solid understanding of finance and capital structures
- Possess superior communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to work closely with an experienced and dedicated team of professionals.
- Hold a finance, business, engineering or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Turkish language proficiency is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity and the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, please submit your CV to: [email protected]
Bruin are specialists in the Private Equity market.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.