Birmingham, United Kingdom
Currently recruiting a Pensions Administrator to join the team of a leading global consultancy in their Birmingham office.
The Pensions Administrator will be primarily responsible for administering a defined set of pensions processes (member events and scheme events) for clients. You will be responsible for processing transactions and project work within these schemes, responding to queries and generating reports for clients.
You will provide high quality administration support for internal and external clients by:
· Accurately processing transactions and queries.
· Following client specific requirements to meet each clients’ exact needs.
· Applying the processes and procedures of the team in daily work.
· Reviewing and updating procedures and documentation.
· Maintaining required levels of technical knowledge and behavioural standards, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
· Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers.
· Communicating with relevant parties using the appropriate communication channel and language.
· Performing additional tasks as requested by your manager.
· Work closely with senior members of the team to increase understanding of the client, processes and tools/systems.
Ideally you will have some administrative experience within a corporate organisation as well as a good understanding of Word and Excel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role. Hybrid working is on offer with a home/office split.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jessica White at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.