Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Job Id: 1320029_1673303181
- Be first point of contact for all HR operational related queries
- Administer HR-related documents, including offer letters and work authorization items, compliance record keeping and testing, and other related tasks.
- Administer employee onboarding, benefit orientations, and the employee exit process.
- Enter new hire, employee change, and exit information into the HRM system
- Assist with administering the company’s benefits programs including, but not limited to, medical, dental, FSA, HSA, 401(k), Life, LTD, FMLA, and COBRA.
- Coordinate and maintain the I-9 and E-verify program ensuring compliance and requirements are met.
- Answer employee questions according to the handbook, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain all personnel records ensuring confidentiality and compliance measures are met.
- Create and maintain personnel files and template letters and assisting in the reviewing and renewing of HR policies
- Support HRBPs with ER cases in accordance with HR policies and procedures, best practice, and employment legislation
- Support the analysis and reporting on HR metrics
- Payroll administrator backup.
- Assist with department projects as needed.
- A variety of other human resources tasks and duties as assigned.