HR Change Manager
Title: HR Change Manager
Duration: 6 Month Contract
We are looking for a Contract-HR Change Manager to join our HR Change Management Team to drive projects and help to build our change management capability within our Global Talent Organization (GTO). This role will be focused on leading change management efforts on our most critical strategic priorities with the ultimate goal of empowering our employees to do the best work of their careers.
You will need a solid understanding and background in both Change Management and Talent organizations, to ensure the right change strategy is applied and executed successfully to achieve buy-in, adoption and overall success of the organizational cross functional changes initiatives.
HR Change Manager Responsibilities:
- Support Change Management strategy through execution on our most critical GTO driven cross functional projects and initiatives.
- Develop and execute change management activities with change capability team and other change partners and project leads.
- Deliver end to end change management including case for change, change strategy and plan, stakeholder engagement and execution, change impact assessment, change readiness, leadership engagement, change sustainability and metrics.
- Conduct learning needs assessment and develop learning strategy.
- Design creative and innovative learning curriculums that support learning retention and learner engagement focusing on being impactful, useful, and right sized.
- Collaborate and partner with various stakeholder groups, leadership, and SMEs to sign and develop the best-in-class learning experiences
- Develop all learning content from Job-aids, e-learning content, to virtual/live instructor-led training content in line with aligned learning strategy
- Support delivery learning plan in partnership with Change Manager and project team.
- Define success and methods to measure success of implemented learning strategies
- Develop communications strategy, plan, content and metrics for change projects in partnership with change manager.
- Review and draft communications with proper tone and messaging aligned to project and company branding.
- Support communications execution as needed
HR Change Manager Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or related work experience
- 3+ years of Change Management experience
HR Change Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Change Management Certification(s) are a plus
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
- Effective communication and presentation development skills with the ability to take complex, ambiguous topics and turn them into stories that influence an audience.
- Experience in guiding & aligning leaders around one vision, you are proactive and able to quickly adjust to a changing situation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and influence business focused roles at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication, listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for knowledge sharing with direct team members, key business, and technical stakeholders.
- Creative mindset to challenge current solutions and bring innovative insights to the initiatives.
- Experience in engaging across global markets and cultures.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer