Mountain View, California
Title: UX Researcher
Anticipated Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
UX Researcher Responsibilities: Conduct user research (interviews, observation, surveys) with partner device dogfood participants to gather data about device usage, satisfaction, performance, and quality.
UX Researcher Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Solid background in product research, structured interviews, and survey methods.
- Demonstrated experience in interviewing, observation, and surveys to to gather data about device (phone and tablet) usage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong collaborator, and experience working closely with engineering and business partners.
- Reliable, responsible, and effective in remote work.
- UX Research (qualitative), Ethnography, Interviewing, Survey writing, Survey construction, Data analysis
- 4+ years UX research experience, Masters degree or higher
UX Researcher Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Presentation to stakeholders and leadership
- Collaboration with business partners
- Qualtrics as the survey writing and administration tool