Accounts Payable Clerks
Accounts Payable Clerks Edmonton, AB
Accounts Payable Clerks
Exciting temporary opportunities available for motivated, customer-centric clerks with Accounts Payable experience!
Are an Accounts Payable Expert and open to short and long term temporary opportunities within Edmonton and the surrounding area? If so, apply today, we may have the right opportunity for you!
Our Edmonton based clients are looking for candidates who can walk in and hit the ground running in a temporary capacity. They need candidates that can help cover medical leaves, extended vacations and help get them caught up. Some of those temporary opportunities may lead to a permanent position. We are looking for candidates that can handle all tasks related to an accounts payable desk.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Processing weekly payments.
- Entering invoices into an in-house system.
- Filing and processing manual cheques as required.
- Processing and reconciling expense claims.
- Opening and sorting accounts payable mail.
- Preparing bank deposits.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of accounts payable experience in a professional setting.
- Diploma in accounting is preferred.
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Access to reliable personal transportation is an asset.
- Hourly rate of pay will vary based on job requirements and experience.
To apply, please submit your resume, in Word format, directly to Laurie Brooks at [email protected]
Please quote Job Reference # 36014
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. We have over 40 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.
Individuals interested in this employment opportunity must obtain the necessary approvals from the Government of Canada – Citizenship and Immigration department, prior to applying for this position. In accordance with the Canadian Immigration laws, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada for employment opportunities. Detailed information can be obtained from http://www.cic.gc.ca