Commercial Insurance Team Lead-Calgary
Commercial Insurance Team Lead-Calgary Calgary, AB
Commercial Insurance Team Lead – Calgary
Our client, one of the world’s largest insurance brokerages is looking for a People focused Commercial Insurance Team Lead for their Calgary Branch.
You’ll be working side-by-side with the Branch Manager, collaborating on operational duties, talent management while providing leadership and guidance for a team of 20 as-well-as the enhancement and provision of exceptional customer service in assisting with client growth plans and in keeping with their brand.
If you’re an entrepreneurial, innovative, proactive and goal-oriented professional interested in joining an organization that values empowering their employees, clients and community, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
A Typical Day in your new role
- Executing and promoting branch objectives and best practices
- Responsible for consistent and exceptional client service
- Leading by example to promote positivity to team members
- Supporting team members and their goal objectives
- Building a results-oriented and positive team environment
- Clear, effective and actionable communication internally and externally
- Maintaining meeting minutes
- Managing a commercial lines book of business and growing the branch’s book of business
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The Experience you bring
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Industry designation (CAIB, CIP, FCIP, CRM).
- College experience and/or degree preferred
- 10 + years of relevant experience
- Experience as a Team Lead or Branch Supervisor in an insurance brokerage
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues at all levels
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of the insurance industry
- Demonstrated success of being a team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
Key Employee Benefits
- Competitive compensation, benefits, RRSP match and company perks.
- Room for advancement and growth within the organization.
- A welcoming company culture.
- A company that gives back and is active in the community.
Please quote Job Reference # 35898
Please submit your resume directly to Aisha Mitchell via email at [email protected]
Executrade is one of the largest and most comprehensive full-service recruitment firms in Western Canada, with 11 divisions and locations in Edmonton and Calgary. We have over 45 years of experience helping client companies and candidates achieve their business goals and vision. Our success is due to our people, the strong relationships we build, and the continuous and robust evaluation and refining of our recruitment and staffing processes.