Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
We are currently looking for a board certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians or Emergency Medicine physicians with pediatric experience for our well established, highly awarded children’s hospital in the heart of IL! Our experienced physicians lead an interdisciplinary team of pediatric specialists, nurses, social workers, technicians, pharmacists, child life specialists, and chaplains to provide a full spectrum of care, from resuscitation and complex medical diagnoses to the management of common injuries and illnesses. We work collaboratively with local healthcare providers, Emergency Medical Services, patient advocacy groups, members of our local community, parents and families to prevent accidental and non-accidental injury, reduce the impact and severity of common childhood illnesses, and educate our patients and their families on appropriate care
This provider will be working 8 hour shifts in our pediatric emergency room and fast track ER.
- Level I Pediatric Trauma
- Treating more than 35,000 patients each year
- 3 month assignment with opportunity for extension
- 8 hour shifts – 7-3, 3-11, 11-7
- Locum to permanent position available
- ASAP start
- Work with an award-winning team of 7 Pediatric Providers
- Well Oiled Team – No Drama!
- Highly competitive 1099 pay!
- Paid travel, lodging/hotel, rental car, and malpractice!
If this sounds like the role for you or if you’re interested in additional information please click APPLY NOW!