Wound Care Nurse
Salary: $34.89 – $52.28
We are hiring a Wound care Registered Nurse to join our award winning healthcare facility in Houston, TX. This position will consist of managing wound care patients within an outpatient clinic. This would be a temp 6-8 week position!
Schedule: Full time, Days M-F (8am-5pm) or 4 x10s No Weekends or On-call requirement
- Provide excellent nursing care to patients suffering from wounds.
- Assess and evaluate patients with wounds and injuries.
- Obtain cultures to assess wounds and injuries.
- Evaluate wounds and injuries for infections or other illness factors that causes wounds.
- Initiate nursing care procedures in managing acute and traumatic wounds.
- Coordinate with rehab, traumatic and nutritional nurses in nursing patients with wounds.
- Educate and counsel patients and their families on wound care processes and issues.
- Sanitize and maintain the premises of wound care neat, clean and hygienic
Requirements and Certifications: BSN or higher, TX, compact state or license eligible
Comprehensive Benefits Package: Relocation Allowance, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental and CME allowance!!
Experience Based Salary