We’re a leading global manufacturer for over seventy years of pneumatic and liquid solenoid control valves, and we love our work environment and our people. A right now we need Assembly Workers and Machine Operators for our Wixom manufacturing facility. If you’re up for a solid manufacturing job that gives you a clear sense of purpose, the ability to learn new skills, and you want to help create a reliable product that saves businesses time and money, then we’d like you to join our crew.
Attention to detail, physical labor, and the ability to work at a steady pace are keys to success in this role. Your best ability will be availability.
Here’s what we’re looking for these positions:
- Have prior manufacturing/light industrial/assembly experience
- Can promote a safe environment and have an eye for detail
- Enjoy a fast-paced workday (the day flies by)
- Can lift up to 35 pounds, and are able to repeatedly bend, twist, and grip
- Have dependable transportation that gets you to work on time every day, attendance is crucial with this role.
- Reading and following work instructions, processes, and procedures to consistently assemble products error-free
- Using tools and equipment safely
- Cross-training on multiple jobs
- Can read written instructions and effectively communicate
- Are able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Can troubleshoot common machine errors
These positions at our Wixom facility offer the following:
- $15.00 per hour for starting shifts
- Great benefits package including 401K, medical, dental
- Short term and long term profit sharing
- A $100 bonus for each referral who completes 80 hours of work
We’re ready. Are you ready? You can apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button. This is what the valves want, so do it now.