Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: A/V Technician
Location: Steedman, MO
Duration: 12 months
The Audio/Visual Field Support professional is responsible for building and maintaining Video Conferencing and Messaging services in and around Columbia, MO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide hands on support for audio visual technologies currently deployed in Missouri, including: Microsoft Teams Room systems, Crestron Room Control systems, various audio systems for two way and one way communications, Digital Signage, etc.
- Interface with business partners to identify, document and resolve issues and concerns
- Provide local support for Facilities and Digital projects
- Provide white-glove support for executive meetings and events
- Assist in development of Audio Visual and Collaboration standards for facilities integrated technologies
- Assist in the development of training documentation, and provide training as needed.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to climb ladders up to 12′ tall
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Familiarity with network and audio wiring
- Certification in one or more of the following areas preferred: Microsoft Office 365, Audio Engineering, Crestron Control systems, or other related disciplines
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to balance multiple initiatives and demands simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
- Creativity and ‘outside the box’ thinking and a readiness to try new approaches
- Strong analytical skills to quickly recognize issues and opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies
Associates degree required, preferably in computer science or related field. Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems, and initiatives leveraged by client. 1+ years of relevant experience.
Job ID: JOB-220612
Publish Date: 01 Mar 2023