Oklahoma City, OK
CNC Machinist Oklahoma City, OK
Are you experienced with operating CNC machines and looking for a 1st shift? Grit Resources is looking to hire a CNC Operator for an impressive company in the Oklahoma City area! 1st and 2nd shifts are available! Few of the awesome benefits are 401 (k), welfare benefits, and medical insurance. Apply with us today!
CNC Machinist Job Summary:
To assist in the various stages of the machining process to achieve high quality machined parts at maximum output.
CNC Machinist Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sets up CNC machines to run parts.
- Operation of CNC and/or Manual Machines (mills and lathes)
- Performs routine maintenance on CNC machines as necessary.
- Deciphers job orders and blueprints.
- Identifies and verifies various parts, tools, and materials.
- Uses various measuring devices such as calipers and gauges.
- Is accountable for quality of parts, tooling, and supplies.
- Verifies accuracy of paperwork.
- Adjust fixturing, machine, thread, and checks tolerances on parts.
- Periodically inspects tools, parts, and equipment for accuracy and/or deficiencies.
- Remains safety conscious always.
- Reads programs, specifically G&M codes.
- Works the 2nd shift in the evening.
CNC Machinist Skills:
- Must have knowledge of Manual and/or CNC machining.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Meticulous with excellent organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to follow specific instructions.
- Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritize.
- Ability to Read Blueprints.
- Understands how to read programs, specifically G&M codes.
- Has the knowledge and experience to be able to set up machines