Registered Nurse – Dialysis RN Travel job in Mesa, AZ
To Apply for this Job Click Here
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Dialysis RNs oversee the dialysis treatment from start to finish, recording the patients’ medical information and vital signs, and preparing the dialysis equipment. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prime dialyzer and bloodlines for patients
- Demonstrate the ability to remove femoral sheaths and administer medications such as thrombolytics
- Clean and dress permanent and temporary catheters
- Provide pre-and post-procedure care within the Hemodialysis Unit
- Draw and submit cultures and water analysis as indicated by technical policies and procedures