Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Job Type: Contract
Job ID: AB770245812
Category: Office Professionals
If you are a talented and experienced Program Administrator, Aplin has partnered with the Government of Alberta to recruit an analytical and strategic individual with excellent Administrative skills to fill a 6-month Program Administration contract position. This role has an ASAP start date and has a high potential for extension.
If you are looking to be involved in exciting projects and grow your skillset in strategic policy and planning-related work, please apply now!
- Work both independently and in a team on highly confidential projects
- Client services and program information delivery
- Thorough database research, analysis, and reporting contribute to Program projects and plan for future projects
- Front line contact services to clients and stakeholders
- Preparation and presentation of reports regarding projects and progress
- Ensure quality control of project and program data
- Ensure detailed records maintained
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in Business Administration or a relevant field, or an acceptable combination of education, training, and experience is required
- Minimum 4 years of Administrative, Analyst, or Program Services experience within the Government
- Advanced skills in Excel and Word
- Experience liaising with high-level stakeholders
- Experience working with Policy and planning initiatives
Job ID: AB770245812
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com