Darwin Recruitment Germany
Data Engineer impacting music
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
This is an opportunity to empower the world of entertainment and connect artists with fans everywhere and anywhere.
Music and Art have played a major part in everyday life, and has previously helped shape cultures, languages and borders around the world.
Artists globally now compete for fans attention and engagement, but fan consumption is fragmented across multiple platforms, and this is an opportunity to now connect everything in one place….Connect billions of fans with the content they love!
Working closely with major music labels, major stars and even a up-and-coming future stars you will help impact their careers by joining one of the world’s leading off platform entertainment discovery networks and helping them continuously evolve further.
This is a company of over 100 developers, engineers, PM’s and more that are located in every corner of the globe with the common denominator being a passion for Music and Art!
Now seeking a Data Engineer to support their mission of creating value through data
An insight into the role
- Work closely with PMs, UI/UX web designers, and field researches in a cross functional team to distinguish new features and products
- Leverage billions of data points
- Implement and maintain technical infrastructure such as data lakes, DWH, and databases
- Make production ready data pipelines that can be scaled further
- Design and implement backend services to support ML training and inference at scale
You are able to bring
- Strong experience within designing and building data processing systems
- Experience within .NET
- Experience/knowledge of Python
- Experience/Knowledge in performance infrastructure for the data collection, storage. Processing and exposure. This includes orchestrating and the monitorization of data pipelines
- Experience/knowledge with Elasticsearch. Apache Airflow, RabbitMQ, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS (Or other Cloud tech)
You can expect
- A modern and flexible employer
- Fully remote role or paid relocation to Copenhagen
- Monthly budget for mental and physical wellness
- Catered lunch if in office
- 25 days of vacation days not including the festivals you would attend during work!
- International and diverse team with office locations around the world
- Social and team events
- Laptop and phone compensation
- Competitive salary + fringe benefits (Pension, etc)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09