The Just Group
Junior/ Trainee Estimator
My client is currently looking for a Trainee/ Junior Estimator to join their commercial team covering London Projects, but you will be based in the office. They are promising to offer a competitive salary, Paid travel can be negotiated, Company pension and Development to grow within the company.
The client is willing to take on someone from a Apprentice Level, Graduate Level or someone who wants to move off of site and become an Estimator. The Progression and training plans at this company is amazing and they can prove this.
- Report directly to the MEP Estimator
- Review and assess the tender documentation to enable production of successful tenders
- Complete take offs from drawings and extract the relevant information from specifications
- Liaise with suppliers and subcontractors to gain competitive quotations
- Produce accurate cost estimates (tender packs) with full breakdowns for approval
- Deliver value engineering through tender process
- Assist in design layouts and preparation of as built layouts when necessary
- Liaise with other estimators to ensure fully compliant M&E package
- Present tender proposal for sign off prior to submission
- Manage Tender return programmes and meet submission deadlines
- Liaise with other staff members to get the most up to date actual costs to enable most accurate costs and forecast for
- Conduct handover on successful projects
- To carry out any other duties that are within the employees skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
Please remember you will be trained up to do all of this experience is not needed
- Someone who is motivated and willing to learn and build a career
- Be able to communicate confidently when being face to face with clients
- Someone from a Graduate position, apprentice, or experience within the M&E industry
- Good IT skills – ability to use Excel
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress within you career, please send your CV and I will be in contact.