Audit Manager Marion Illinois
Job Ref: JOB-1378
The Lincoln Group has partnered with a leader in the client services industry in search of an Audit Manager, on a direct-hire basis, to join their exceptional team! The Audit Manager will work under the supervision of a Partner. A Manager will support the firm’s clients in the duties listed below and oversee Seniors and Staff. Some duties listed below are subject to the department the Manager primarily works in. This is an excellent opportunity for advancement!
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Software: Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Caseware
Location: Marion, IL
Work Schedule: Hybrid or Remote M-F
Compensation: $90K – $115K DOE, plus bonus
- Assist with client projects as assigned
- Work with a team on tax projects
- Primary/lead on client relationships as assigned
- Assist with workflow on office projects with the staff
- Train and develop other staff
- Ability to assist in the development and implementation of an attestation engagement for a client (subject to area of Management)
- Assuming responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing engagements.
- Planning the timing and assigning of staff to engagements
- Actively participates in the Firm’s business development efforts
- Professionally represents the Firm at business and community functions
- Enhances personnel development and career objectives by developing industry niches in Small Business Services
- Participates and promotes ATLAS initiatives such as the Business Development Program, the Coaching Program and other firm activities
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies
- Other tasks as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Passionate about serving our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Seeks to identify the needs of our clients
- Flexible and versatile
- Thinks differently than traditional accounting
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- Ability to see the big picture
- Demonstrates a service mentality
- Actively listens
- Buy-in to company culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field required.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- Experience with a public accounting firm a plus
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply immediately with your resume and availability to interview. They are scheduling interviews immediately and are ready to make an offer immediately.
About Lincoln Group: We are a woman-owned executive search and professional solutions firm specializing in a tailor-made approach to service. We are experienced leaders in the industry with expertise in filling a wide variety of executive, professional, and skilled business positions on a permanent, contract, interim, or contract-to-hire basis. We serve companies looking for a holistic talent solution.