Job ID: 139223
$25-$28/Hour (Based on Experience), Full-Time
Our client provides modular solutions for manufacturing and construction, and they want you to join their team as an Accounting Specialist!
Your day-to-day as an Accounting Specialist:
- Create and send daily A/R invoices to customers
- Monitor overdue accounts, maintain files, and provide tax documentation to Controller
- Distribute monthly statements to stakeholders
- Handle and verify A/P invoices, approvals, and vouching in company software
- Manage weekly check runs, approvals, and bank statement reconciliation
Your skills & experience:
- Associate’s degree in Finance or Business degree is required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and familiarity with sales tax reporting a plus
- Proficient in Windows-based accounting software, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent reading, writing, and presentation abilities
- Strong mathematical skills for data analysis
For immediate consideration for the Accounting Specialist role, contact Andrew (802-304-7031) at ETS today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.