Job ID: 139199
$15-$18.48/Hour, Full-Time, Day Shift
Our client is a top medical facility in Middlebury, Vermont, and they want you to join their team as a Cafeteria Cashier!
Your day-to-day as a Cafeteria Cashier:
- Serve food and beverages to patients, visitors, and staff in the cafeteria
- Maintain adequate food and supply levels in the cafeteria
- Handle daily food service and payment transactions
- Ensure safety and sanitation requirements are met
- Provide customer service in a timely manner
Your skills and experience:
- Experience in the food service field following recipes and dietary orders is preferred
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Can represent the company in a professional manner
For immediate consideration for the Cafeteria Cashier position, contact Tyler (802.540.8371) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.