Job ID: 139079
$70K-$80K Annual Salary, Full-Time
Our client creates beautiful spaces that inspire people to live more comfortably, and they are looking for a Construction Administrator to join their team!
Your day-to-day as a Construction Administrator:
- Monitor construction progress and quality compliance, generating reports
- Facilitate and document project meetings, implementing outcomes
- Conduct regular site visits for project oversight and reporting
- Manage data flow between stakeholders, including communications and documents
- Assist in design reviews, change orders, and project closeout coordination
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree and relevant professional license is required
- Minimum 10 years of construction-related experience
- Computer Savvy – Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in interpreting contract documents including contracts, drawings, and specifications
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with wood-framed construction and construction software
For immediate consideration for the Construction Administrator role, contact Allyssa (518.620.8220) at ETS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.