Job ID: 139296
Our client offers top-notch marketing materials and fulfillment services, and they want you to join their team as a Pressman!
Your day-to-day as a Pressman:
- Operating a printing press to produce customized client materials
- Setting up, operating, and troubleshooting the printing machine
- Removing final printed materials from the production line
- Inspecting for errors and reporting any issues to leadership
Your skills and experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role is required
- Previous experience in a technical/mechanical role
- Team-oriented – can effectively communicate with team members
- Enjoy creating high-quality and positive interactions with others
For immediate consideration for the Pressman role, contact Tyler (802-540-8371) at ETS today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.