New Directions IT Staffing
Talent Acquisition Intern – (Human Resources)
East Greenwich, RI
New Directions is a highly successful Information Technology and Digital Talent Solutions Firms that provides its clients with a wide range of strategic recruiting services while providing long-term career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates we work with.
Since inception, our highly successful Internship Program has included undergraduate students from Rhode Island Colleges and Universities.
Due to significant growth, we are seeking Talent Acquisition Interns to join our team of professionals. In this role, the Talent Acquisition Intern will:
- Assist our Talent Acquisition Team in sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and qualifying Information Technology (IT) and Digital Professionals for our clients.
- Utilize advanced internet and CRM and other social media search tools to build talent pipelines for our Engagement Management Team.
- Participate in implementing and recommending recruiting strategies through on-line resume tools, social and viral marketing and other web tools.
This is what we’re looking for in base-line skill sets. Individuals who:
- Are interested in learning new business skills, methods and technologies.
- Are interested in learning human resources, sales, marketing and or customer service business functions.
- Have tremendous verbal and written communications skills.
- Are technically savvy in the use of one or more of the following: Microsoft Office Technologies, Advanced Internet Searching, Digital Marketing and or Communication, and Social Media tools.
Most importantly, this is what we’re looking for in your personal traits:
- Individuals who have an extremely positive attitude and possess exceptional behavior traits;
- People who are genuine, authentic and have a sense of humor.
- Are great communicators.
Schedule an Informational Interview
In order to schedule an informational interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information to Tom Anderson at: [email protected]
This internship can be full-time or part-time and will require the individual to be on-site in our offices in East Greenwich.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.