Registered Nurse – PACU RN Travel job in Johnson, AR
The GIFTED Healthcare Experience
GIFTED Healthcare is an award-winning travel nursing agency that offers nursing contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. GIFTED Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring GIFTED’s mission to help nurses thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join GIFTED and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Post-Anesthesia Care Unit RN’s assesses patients’ health in pre-op state. PACU RNs are responsible for overseeing vital signs, changing bandages, and administering necessary medications. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Educating families and patients about homecare instructions
- Manage respiratory instability and cardiac monitoring activities
- Assess patient’s condition after surgery is performed, ensuring that all vital signs are within range
- Monitor patient’s condition changes and reports changes to healthcare team
- Perform intervention duties in the case of post-operative emergencies