Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring Bilingual Certified Medical Assistants to perform humanitarian work in Yuma, AZ conducting basic health screenings.
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- BILINGUAL in English and Spanish
- 1 year of experience
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting detainee medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Documents all detainee contacts.
- Documents using provided format, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of detainees with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with program policies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
- Maintains safety when dispensing medications and is continually cognizant of the potential hazard of drug hoarding and trafficking among detainees.
Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.