Bilingual Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – El Paso, TX
El Paso, TX
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring Bilingual Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to perform humanitarian work in El Paso, TX conducting basic health screenings.
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
- CPR/ BLS certification required.
- Certification as nursing assistant.
- BILINGUAL in English and Spanish
- 1 year of experience
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Ensures the medical provider’s orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members.
- Coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Obtains medical histories and completes necessary paperwork on patients including vital signs. Any medical problems are referred to the Physician, and/or NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call to include taking vital signs and documenting patient’s medical complaints.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.