Bilingual Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Loyal Source Government Services is actively seeking Bilingual Emergency Medical Technicians who are looking for the opportunity to do humanitarian work in Murrieta, CA conducting basic health screenings.
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
- CPR/ BLS certification required.
- Certification as an EMT.
- NREMT required
- Must have at least one year experience within the last 24 months.
- BILINGUAL in English and Spanish
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Obtains medical histories and completes necessary paperwork on patients including vital signs. Any medical problems are referred to the Physician, and/or NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call to include taking vital signs and documenting patient’s medical complaints.
- Ensures the medical provider’s orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members.
- Coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with clinic policies.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.