Bilingual Case Manager
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for experienced Bilingual Case Managers / Family Reunification Specialists for an opportunity in Texas.
Lodging and meals will be provided throughout the duration of the contract.
Case Managers/Family Reunification Specialists will coordinate case management and family reunification services for children.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science
- Clean criminal background check
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Coordinate case management and family reunification services for children
- Initiate and maintain direct contact with each child and the child’s family while the child is in ORR care in order to efficiently advance the child’s family reunification and release the child from the facility
- Facilitate the timely release or discharge of children to identified family members or authorized caregiver/custodian and document the provision of services in each child’s case file
- Conduct and document ORR UAC assessments in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
- Report significant incidents in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
- Maintain the UAC case file and UAC Portal in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.