Registered Nurse (PRN)
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse (PRN) to work as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health at the VA in Aurora, CO.
Great way to get your foot in the door with the VA!
- PTO & Holidays
- ANY State License Accepted
- Competitive Pay
For more information please contact Jeannie Rosa at 407-306-8441 or send your resume to [email protected].
- Resume proving at least 2 years’ experience (within the last 5 years)
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Possess a current, valid and unrestricted RN license to practice, and not have a suspended license in any state in the United State
- Must possess both BLS and ACLS certifications
- Must have experience working in a hospital
- Must have Med Surg experience and the ability to read tele strips
- Night and day shift available, must work at least 1 12 hour shift per week.
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.