Statistician – Atlanta, GA
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a Statistician to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide public health advisory services for programmatic support for public health emergency response activities and quarantine station operations, to include performing public health risk assessments, coordinating and supplying data entry and data management services, providing disease prevention information to travelers, and support public health operational needs.
- Provide licensed medical professional (Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant) and/or licensed physicians (Medical Doctor [MD]) consultation support services on the medical, epidemiologic, and prevention aspects of infectious diseases and assist in the application of epidemiological principles and/or procedures to investigate, review, analyze, and/or determine the transmission or other causation of disease or matters relevant to public health protection.
- Gather, validate, and provide quality assurance for information collected in furtherance of CDC’s entry screening and illness response activities. The contractor shall assist in transmitting records to local health departments for care and follow-up.
- Facilitate the on-boarding, fit testing, security clearance, and badging (both CDC and Airport) process for all contract staff.
- Masters in Statistics or Epidemiology
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience applying statistical analysis.
Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.