Bilingual LPN/LVN – Health Screener (Cotulla, TX)
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for experienced Bilingual LVN/LPN’s for an opportunity performing health screenings in the Cotulla, TX area.
Full and Part time schedules available!
- Must have a full, active and unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse in the state where practicing
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- COVID Screening experience a plus
- BLS Certification through AHA
- Previous experience working in a Public Health environment
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
- Performs medical assessment of individuals ages 0-100 and appropriately documents all relevant information
- Assists with phlebotomy and specimen collection services
- Promote disease prevention and patient wellness, as well as provide health counseling to individuals of various ages groups.
- Maintains legible, accurate, and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnoses, procedures, treatment, outcomes, education, referrals and consultations according to established standards.
- Perform additional medical services that fall within the licensure of a LVN/LPN under the supervision of a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.