Nurse Practitioner – Health Screener (Yuma, AZ)
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for experienced Bilingual Nurse Practitioners (NPs) for a part time opportunity performing health screenings in the Yuma, AZ area.
Full and Part time schedules available!
- Must have a full, active and unrestricted license as a Nurse Practitioner in the state where practicing
- Must have a DEA
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish [preferred but not required
- COVID Screening experience a plus
- BLS Certification through AHA
- Previous experience working in a Public Health environment
- Performs medical assessment of individuals ages 0-100 and appropriately documents all relevant information
- Supervises RNs and LVNs on site
- Promote disease prevention and patient wellness, as well as provide health counseling to individuals of various ages groups.
- Maintains legible, accurate, and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnoses, procedures, treatment, outcomes, education, referrals and consultations according to established standards.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.