Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
La Crosse, WI
We are urgently hiring Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) who are looking for the opportunity to do humanitarian work supporting the refugee population in Wisconsin.
- Meals and lodging provided
- 12 hour shifts
- Day, Night and Weekend availability needed
- Initial intake interview, medical assessment, psychological triage, psychological first aid, referral, follow-up, case management, release, transfer
- Participate in medical quality management processes as related to behavioral health for individuals
- Provide consultation regarding specific behavioral health cases/issues related to individual
- Provide counseling services offering a variety of mental health and wellness related services to individuals that are focused on direct care of high-risk patients and therefore exposed to potential trauma reactions
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or Social Work
- In state license, compact license or reciprocity
- Must have 2 years of experience
- Must be COMFORTABLE with all age groups 0-99
- Previous experience working in a Public Health environment
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices and trauma informed care in the field of mental health and a willingness to offer prevention focused therapeutic services to the community.
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.