Senior Technical Project Manager
In the position as a senior technical project manager in the security and technology department you will be responsible to manage and run development cases ranging from feasibility studies up to large product and solution projects. The position may, depending on your profile, also involve system architecture design and concept studies where you get to be part in the design phase. We work in agile teams throughout the whole development life cycle where the team members have a great possibility to be part of and contribute in the various stages.
- Project Management
- System Architecture design
- Drive feasibility/concept studies
- Product Requirements and Quality processes
- We are looking for a person with relevant experience/profile and that would like to join our existing journey in developing state of the art security solutions for our customers.
- You have worked with network and/or radio technologies and are well familiar with the security aspects of developing such solutions. It is meritorious if you have knowledge in what is required to develop and evaluate products and solutions for customers in the high security segment such as for governments, military and critical infrastructure.
- You are a highly motivated self-driven and quality minded person who enjoys working together with people in a fast-moving environment.
- To be efficient in the interaction with others, you are fluent in written and spoken English and German.
- Due to strict security requirements for the position you need to have a Swedish or a Swiss citizenship, or a valid work permit for Sweden/Switzerland.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09