CT / Cath Lab Technologist Cardiac Cath Lab in Bangor, ME
Estimated payment breakdown
$3,301 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
- Specialty: CT
- Start Date: 1/30/2023
- Duration: 13
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 4×10 Days
- Employment Type: Traveler
Ardor Health Solutions is looking for a Cath Lab Technologist to join our travel team in a Hospital setting, in Bangor, ME! This is a full time travel contract position.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Active ME. Hospital license
- 2+ years of Cath Lab Technologist experience
- Ability to clear a drug screen/background check
- This position begins on 01/30/2023 and ends on 04/29/2023
- Major Medical
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- $500 referral bonus
- 24-hour emergency access to our offices
About Ardor Health Solutions:
Ardor Health Solutions is a fun, energetic, and passionate group of healthcare staffing professionals. We strive to bring you the highest quality positions that are perfect for your career. We are dedicated to finding you a travel position that not only provides superior compensation, but enriches your life.
Ardor Health Solutions is a Fortune Ranked, award-winning, expanding company that has also recently been ranked the 20th Largest Allied Staffing Firm in the Nation by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and by Fortune`s Great Places to Work Surveys several years in a row.
For more information or to be considered, please apply now.