Signals – Product Manager
We have recently partnered with a Geospatial Analytics leader working to make the world a safer place. The company operates a commercial satellite constellation that detects geolocates and identifies a broad range of signals & behaviours. Their Deployed cutting-edge AI Techniques equip their global customers with High-impact insights needed to make decision with confidence.
They are creating a market in the commercial space, this tech is normally reserved for the public sector and these are the first one here! With over $300 million secured in over 8 rounds of repeat funding you can have confidence there is plenty of room to grow!
Main responsibilities for Signals Product Manager include;
- Establishing the product management life cycle, and deliverables for signals products.
- End to end continuity, from strategy to launch, for process steps
- Defining the deliverable templates for the PM cycle, for signals products
- Establishing cooperative governance for product releases across sales/marketing, engineering and mission delivery.
- Advance new ideas that are candidates for products
- Have technical acumen, but be humble about it
- Work side by side with RF engineers
- Compete with intensity, but win with grace
Your skills and qualifications:
Education and experience:
- At least 3 iterations of the Product lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in a product management, business management or related field or equivalent experience; Master’s degree a plus
- Experience with SIGINT concepts and the associated TCPED architecture.
- Familiarity with DOD and Intelligence signals and use cases.
- Ability to understand how technical staff decompose multiple signals from raw collects.
- Familiarity with signals analysis tools
- The ability to concisely articulate a point of view and your rationale for it.
- A sense of humor
- An ability to take on new content & do the research needed to ‘figure it out’
Attributes: intelligent, resilient, creative, efficient, team-player, respectfully candid, non-political, sensible and straightforward.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.