embedded engineer X2
Do you have a passion for working with embedded software? Would you like to use your skills to develop products that genuinely make a difference to the lives of millions around the world and help save lives?
Advanced patient-simulator products are unique, closely related to humanoid-robotics; crammed with sensors and actuators that mimic human behaviour and physiological responses. Breathing, blinking, moving, talking plus lots more. We’d like you to help us improve the current technology and be part of developing future solutions.
As an Embedded Software Product Developer, you will work in a vibrant cross-functional team with colleagues from all over the world. You will work closely with fellow software engineers as well as firmware, electronics, mechanical and mechatronic engineers.
Responsibilities for the Embedded Software Product Developer includes:
- Develop and maintain embedded software and services running inside our physical products
- Participate in iterative development activities including:
- Prototyping and early concepts
- Requirements and specifications
- Designs and documentation
- Verification and testing
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- C/C++ development on embedded systems, like ARM Cortex platforms
- Embedded Linux systems (POSIX, multithreading) and frameworks, like Qt, Boost
- Communication interfaces (CANopen, TCP/IP, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Mobile)
- Define API’s and interfaces for Cloud and IoT communication
- Build frameworks, like Yocto
- SW development tools and methodology, design patterns, issue tracking, source control (git)
- Test driven development, automated testing, regression testing
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.