.NET Software developer
Would you want to work with a leading Renewable energy company
My client has become a world-leading analysis and consultancy company, offering services and analysis across the full spectrum of energy sources and with presence in all corners of the globe. Today, we track all energy sources, from production to consumption, providing reliable data, projections, and advice to enable our clients to predict and plans for the future.
“Contribute to a responsible energy transition, in which energy to provided to all whole also achieving ambitious climate goals”
“Putting the pieces together. Seeing the whole picture. Creating visions for the future. Guiding decisions to get there”
Their an independent energy research and business intelligence company providing data, analytics and consultancy services to clients exposed to the energy industry across the globe. The software development team is an important contributor to this success. The team needs to grow as the number of employees, products and clients is growing, and we are developing on more and more platforms.
Thus, we need to strengthen our team with new talented colleagues in our team in Oslo!
We are looking for candidates with a master in Computer science-related topics, who are enthusiastic about software development and have a “can-do” attitude. We are looking for both juniors and seniors.
The main tasks will be:
- Development and maintenance of current web, desktop, and mobile delivery platforms
- Development of applications supporting work processes in the company
- Develop new functionality for web pages, API’s and mobile apps
- Important tools are: C#, .Net, Angular, Xamarin, GIT, Jira, SQL
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure would be a plus
- Senior candidates are expected to take lead on larger development tasks, define solutions and technology choices, and generate Jira tasks.
Also important are good communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and being team oriented. We offer good development and challenges in a positive, dynamic, and international environment. The working language is English.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.