Medior Linux Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland
I’m looking for a Medior Linux Engineer with experience in Linux System Administration with a strong understanding of Networking and Security. This position requires a high level of customer service and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to think outside of the box.
If you are a self-starter with a strong understanding of Linux and can communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff don’t hesitate to keep reading.
In this role, you will be expected to stay current with the latest technologies, trends, and best practices and will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining automation systems
- Migrating solutions in AWS Cloud
- Writing scripts, configuration and creating ansible playbooks
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues that may arise with existing systems
- Automating and virtualizing as much as possible
Who are you:
- You have 2+ years of experience working with Linux
- You have experience with tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Apache
- You have experience with scripting languages such as Bash or Python
- You have knowledge with AWS Cloud
- You have a good understanding of Kubernetes and Docker
- You have a good understanding of MySQL
Apply now! Send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact me at [email protected] or at 020-3058554
We realize we ask a lot, but we urge you to apply even if you match for 80%.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.