Lewis James Professional
Senior Financial Consultant (Charlotte, NC)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Senior Financial Consultant
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Consultant for a contract opportunity with a financial services client.
- Responsible for managing financials, forecasting, profit planning, and reporting on the [email protected] Program
- Compile, review, analyze, interpret, summarize, and submit timely and accurate monthly reporting related to the program.
- Subject matter expert and advisor for financials with understanding of financial processes, GAAP and cost allocation.
- Responsible for the forecasting, profit planning and reporting of monthly financial performance review package by providing explanation of changes and identification of trends.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance or equivalent education and related training.
- 5-8 years of relevant accounting of finance experience including complex financial analysis.
- Proficient in Essbase/Hyperion or other financial software and excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3799. You may also send a copy of your resume to: [email protected] and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3799. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V