Lewis James Professional
Commercial Loan Servicing Analyst II (Winston-Salem, NC)
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Commercial Loan Servicing Analyst II
Lewis James Professional is a woman-owned staff augmentation, project consulting and direct hire search and placement firm. We are currently seeking a Commercial Loan Servicing Analyst II for a direct hire opportunity with a financial services client.
- Lead/support project-oriented work efforts of problem identification and resolution, performance, productivity improvement and quality enhancements and delivery.
- Proactively participate and assist with cross-training within the department and maintaining written procedures to processes to meet business unit changes.
- Exhibit superior knowledge of banking policies and procedures as well as a cross-functional understanding of all regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Act as a catalyst for change in making recommendations for streamlining functions and processes, providing input and support for business unit’s systems, processes, and policies.
- Motivate, train, counsel, and encourage lower level teammate’s consistency of operations.
- Observe, measure and delegate daily workload to ensure Service Level Agreement adherence and works with technology teams on enhancements.
- Develop positive communication and relationships with peers, partners, and external clients in resolving expedited work and supports initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or work related experience, or equivalent education and related training.
- Five years of training or work-related experiences in business, finance, lending, compliance/risk or operations.
- Proficient in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please click “Apply” and use Job Code BHJOB11837_3801. You may also send a copy of your resume to: [email protected] and enter only the following job code in the subject line: BHJOB11837_3801. Lewis James Professional is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V