Research Manager Pharma Market Insights
Research Manager Pharma Market Insights Princeton, NJ
Title: Research Manager – Pharma Market Insights
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: New Jersey (Hybrid)
Our client is seeking an applicant whose responsibilities as Research Manager will be to work with clients to deliver primary market research to answer critical questions about products designed to help and treat patients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Expand existing relationships with current clients, providing support and backup to the Research Director when required.
- You may lead research projects (multi-market, multi-methodology), calling on support from the Research Director where necessary and providing support to other projects where required.
- Take ownership of or assist with the preparation of proposals.
- Oversee the development or take ownership of, writing research materials, such as screeners, questionnaires etc.
- Oversee the coordination of fieldwork.
- Lead and, where required, support analysis and presentation writing.
- Coordinate and oversee the day-to-day running of projects.
- Take responsibility and ownership for maintaining, developing and expanding designated client accounts. Provide support to clients as required by Directors.
- Be proactive in seeking ways to manage and improve project quality, efficiency and profitability.
- Understand clients’ needs, issues and concerns clearly and implement these across research projects.
- When the opportunity presents itself, grow new business with existing and new clients.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Several years of proven experience in the primary market research field. Specifically in qualitative research.
- Pharma experience is essential.
- Well-versed in the entire market research project lifecycle.
- Able to write screeners and questionnaires in line with project objectives, check survey links, manage and troubleshoot fieldwork, create analysis plans, write headlines, and develop overall insight story.