Bankruptcy Associate-New York City & Delaware
New York, New York
Bankruptcy Associate-New York City & Delaware New York New York
JOB ID: 16418
Our client has an immediate need for a Bankruptcy Associate in New York City & Delaware.
Ideal candidates must have experience in any of the following areas:
- Preparing Federal and State legal documents such as petitions, pleadings, schedules and SOFAs, fee applications, proofs of claim, summonses, praecipes, and discovery related documents
- Researching and analyzing law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes
- Performing research and cite check
- Conducting research and preparing information for various evidentiary hearings in federal and state court cases
- Preparing for and attending trials, hearings, and depositions to support and assist other attorneys
- Handling routine calls and correspondence to and from creditors, creditors’ committees, attorneys, trustees, debtors, clients, and the Courts
- Candidates must be licensed to practice law in New York or Delaware
Please send your resume to Kashona Davis at [email protected] for immediate consideration.