Work with your Handz
WE ARE HIRING AN EXPERIENCED COMFORT CONSULTANT!
We are continuously expanding operations. We are hiring an experienced Comfort Consultant to service residential customers. We’re a family-owned business that has been servicing the electrical and HVAC needs of the Philadelphia metro area and surrounding suburbs for two decades.
What can We do for you?
- Provide stability – we are a family owned company and have no shortage of work!
- We have a great benefits package
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and assist with certifications and licensing
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community
- Lucrative wage + BONUS potential!
- Give back to our community
- Work/Life Balance – NO nights or weekends!
As a Comfort Consultant you will:
Diagnose customers’ HVAC units, consult customers on their needs and wants, advise customers on safety concerns regarding their home’s HVAC units and lead customers to informed and confident decisions.
Responsibilities of a Comfort Consultant
- A complete inspection of customer’s HVAC unit(s)
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success as a Comfort Consultant
- Proven success as a top salesperson in HVAC sales
- Experience working in the city of Philly a MUST!
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player.
- Health Care
- On-site gym
- Incentive Reviews Program
- Certification and Licensing assistance
- iPad and Cell Phone
- Uniforms provided
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.
Come join our professional and experienced team!