Gravity IT Resourcing
Juno Beach, Florida
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Onsite in Juno Beach, FL
Job Type: Contract
Our client is a $17B, Fortune 200 company and world’s largest generator of renewable energy. Technology, software development and agile project management play an instrumental role in our client’s efforts to deliver clean energy services and power generation across the US.
- Code, test, debug and implement Salesforce functionality.
- Design, build, and configure applications that are highly functional, scalable, and easily maintained.
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary.
- Assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources and schedule development.
- Support post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation, and application bug fixes.
- Participate in peer code reviews and unit testing.
- Provide application support by analyzing defects, replicating/fixing defects, and providing root cause analysis for defects. Troubleshoot and resolve functional and performance-related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years’ experience; Master’s Degree with 3 years’ experience; PhD with 2 years’ experience.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Declarative development using Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL.
- Experience with Salesforce Community Portals.
- Experience with integrations with other systems.
- Experience with DevOps processes to support CI/CD of code.
- Experience with using Agile methodologies and tools such as Jira, & Confluence.
- Experience in supporting the support organization with issues and defect triage.
- Experience working in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industries supporting regulated / quality Salesforce environments.
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Experience with other non-salesforce development is strongly encouraged.
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently within the team.
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, and integrity.