Fort Wayne, IN
Are you a Labor Foreman with 2+ years experience looking for a new opportunity? We are hiring a Labor Foreman in Fort Wayne, IN and want to talk to you!
Benefits of working with us:
- Great salary + overtime
- Job stability
- Benefits: Medical, Dental-, Vision-, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life
- PTO/PSL, Paid Holidays and 401K.
- Upward mobility and the ability to grow with us with limitless opportunities!
- The opportunity to help others and make a difference
- Working with a professional company who puts people first
- We have a culture that supports your professional ambitions as well as your personal ambitions!
- An inclusive and diverse environment
Who we are:
We are a fast growing and leading national industrial skilled trades recruiting firm.
Our company began operation in 2010 as a skilled trade workforce provider. Since then, we have grown as far west as Seattle and as far east as Boston and are here to build our footprint in the Midwest! We take great pride in our growth and cohesive team across the country.
Our primary focus is on Commercial Construction, Industrial Construction, Renewable Energy, and Marine. We provide skilled and professional trades that work within those industries.
- At least three (2) years' experience as a Construction/Labor Foreman
- Knowledge of commonly used form systems
- Authorized to work in the US
- lift and carry materials of all shapes and sizes weighing 50-100 lbs, 75% of the time
Individuals must be able to work in an OSHA compliant safety environment, work outside and must be able to work overtime and weekend hoursPunctuality and promptness are required every dayRespectful, trusting, inclusive, and collaborative working environment
Supervising a team of laborers that will provide a safe/organized working environment and clean jobsite,
Manage Laborers, including time
Picking up trash and debris and adapting to meet individual needs of each situation
- 40-hour +work week ( 6 – 7 days a week)
- Must be able to work outside in a weather conditions
To learn more, please submit your resume to this ad.
We look forward to talking with you!
Our mission is to be the Best In Class manpower support company by operating on the principals of delivering the highest level professionalism, integrity, honesty, and safety to our valued employees and clients.
Lead Staffing, established in 2010, specializes in Construction, Industrial and Marine Staffing of Skilled Tradespeople throughout the United States of America. Our goal is to work with regional and national contractors that share our commitment towards safety and to provide long term rewarding work assignments for our valued employees.
Our success in consistently filling our customer's orders is directly related to the tenure of our sales and recruiting staff, all of whom on average have in excess of 10 years industry experience
LEAD is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.