Silver Search Inc
Senior IT Project Manager (Software and Infrastructure)
Senior IT Project Manager (Software and Infrastructure) Livingston, NJ
Senior IT Project Manager (must have Agile)
Long term contract
3x a week onsite in Livingston, NJ
Livingston, NJ Fintech client has an immediate need for a Senior IT Project Manager to join their team as a long term contractor. Primary responsibilities include:
- Review projects to determine timelines, cost limitations, procedures needed, technical requirements and projected resource allocation.
- Coordinate materials, implementation of work plan and assigns duties as needed.
- Provide project reports for management.
- 10+ years of experience managing end-to-end software and infrastructure projects, spanning multiple teams and/or business units, including responsibility for planning, organizing and managing of activities in order to ensure successful completion of IT project goals and objectives.
- 10+ years of experience working in a matrixed resource environment, with a focus on quality, scope, time, and budget.
- Ability to report project status concisely and effectively to a variety of stakeholders with emphasis on risk and issue escalation.
- Expertise focusing on both software and infrastructure initiatives, including Agile methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate and adapt effectively with different audiences (e.g., technology, business, management, etc).
- Project and Process Management skills, including industry standard project management.
- Experience in Project Management Tools such as Jira, MS SharePoint, Webex, MS Office, and MS Project, PowerApps.