Preventative Maintenance Diesel Technician
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Our client's business is growing! We are looking for qualified Preventative Maintenance Diesel Technicians who will handle the completion of all preventative maintenance and DOT inspections at their dealership. Come join a company that takes care of Its employees and treats you like family!
Preventative Maintenance Diesel Technician Benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Life / LTD / AD&D
- 401(k) with a match
- Other Perks!!
Preventative Maintenance Diesel Technician Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- 2-year Technical College degree or equivalent experience
- Must have own Basic Tools
- Complete routine Preventative Maintenance such as changing oil and filters on Heavy to Medium diesel trucks, buses, RV's, and motor coaches
- Perform DOT Inspections, running diagnostics, and documenting results
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues
Preventative Maintenance Diesel Technician Working Conditions
- Inside and outside of the service shop
- Exposure to outside elements on a regular basis
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that is what we deliver. A person’s age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
JOB ID: 120108