Manufacturing Associate II
Think the best job opportunities are far away? Think again. Great opportunities are right here in your backyard. Kelly® Professional & Industrial is looking for Machine Assemblers to work at an Electrical Manufacturer in Bothell, WA. Let us help you grow at work and discover what’s next in your career.
Why you should apply to be a Machine Assembler:
- $22 1st shift 6:00am-2:30pm
- outstanding benefits
- Fulltime opening
What’s a typical day as a Machine Assembler You’ll be:
- On feet during shift
- Cleaning components and packaging
- Assembling small products
- Fast paced, repetitive assembly work
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years assembly experience in an electro-mechanical or high volume manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented with good record keeping in accordance with FDA manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Solta Medical’s SOP.
- Experience working within a rigorous, quality control environment such as FDA cGMP/QSR or ISO is a plus. –
- Good manual dexterity and eyesight. Ability to work using a microscope is required.
- Plastics assembly with UV curing adhesives.
- Experienced working in an ESD (electro static discharge) type environment.
- strong team player.
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Machine Assembler today!